- My dentist recommended toothpicks instead of floss. But the toothpicks hurt the corners of my mouth and create little wounds. Any tips on how to avoid that?
- Should I floss my front and back teeth?
- What type of floss do you use?
- To my fellow cyclists: do you ride a bike as your primary mode of transportation? If so, how do you motivate yourself to take your bike when you know the route (either one way or both) will be particularly challenging?
- What floss do you use?
So I remind myself of three things:
1. I want to keep as many of my teeth as possible.
2. When I don't floss that means there are organisms lodged between my teeth; some are decaying, while others are multiplying. So I become their host. Is that what I really want?
3. Bacteria from my mouth can spread into my bloodstream if I don't help remove it by flossing.
So now after I complete the floss habit in Fabulous, "celebration" is the next step in the routine. I do a dance in the mirror, and stick out a "naa-naa-nee-boo-boo…Ha! I made it through! I flossed again!" tongue at my shadow self that tells me, "I don't have time", "This is such a chore", or "I can skip it this time."
While not perfect, with the habit reminders, I've managed to get it done more and more consistently. They really reinforce my mindset that I should be proud of myself for for standing up for my body, my health, and my belief that I can develop new habits.
I think many of us are using this app to support learning to honor ourselves with the highest respect as a habit, Flossing is just one of the choices we can make to get there!
I hope you're able to create a new mindset that makes it easier. 💜
The result is the same but quicker and simpler!
Now I just cannot stay without using them.
2. Soon you will get faster and you will feel weird if you don’t floss the other teeth and you add in a few more
Interestingly, I used to have bad dreams of teeth falling off and I would feel horrible when I waked up. Since I started taking care of it, I don’t have that type of Dream now.
It helps your heart. Flossing reduces plaque, the sticky film that collects at the gumline as a result of eating. … Without flossing and regular dental cleaning visits, periodontal disease may cause early tooth loss. It is also directly linked to chronic systemic illnesses such as low birth weight babies, diabetes and heart disease.
Just a few reasons to floss your teeth daily.🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing