I have mixed emotions. I'm glad to be taking better care of myself again. I used to pride myself on how well I took care of my teeth. Now that I can't afford regular dental checks and I lost a filling, I lost my give a hoot. Now my gums bleed everytime and feel sore and swollen after flossing. It's not encouraging, but I know in the long run it's the right choice for a healthy me.
- I often forget to floss, and have been trying to keep my phone out of the bedroom. What are some thing you do that help you remember your evening routine?
- How can flossing “save your life” as the prompt on the screen mentions?
- Do dentists know when you lie about flossing?
- How do you keep your self-discipline in check?
- How many times should I floss each day?
A little background first, I never flossed. I’ve been going to the same dentist almost all my life and every time they checked my teeth I’d feel shame. I knew I should floss, been told to floss, and seen what a lack of flossing would cause. I didn’t care. This app lets me set a time to floss and I can get a picture of how a small thing can make me better. I don’t feel shame if I missed it I know there’s no judgment here just people saying be a better you, if not right now we’ll get there.
I feel like that was it, that didn’t take too much time or effort, and I feel so accomplished in myself for take care of myself. I am prolonging the health of myself and my teeth. I am in control of my well-being and I have all the power to make a difference in my own life.
Aliana Da costa
I feel clean. I have never flossed much, even as a kid. When I stick to this routine, I feel ready for bed and so accomplished and done with the day
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing