I really depends on when you wake up so I normally wake up at 6:30 and 8 finish my work out and clean up then I eat breakfast at 7:00 to 7:15
I think that the best time to eat breakfast is in the morning, maybe 10 minutes after you wake up. I think it’s the best time to eat breakfast because it gives you energy you can use the whole day!
in the morning after i’ve been awake for a few hours and actually feel hungary for breakfast instead of just eating to get it out of the way
I eat normally after I take my dog out for a walk. My breakfasts normally require a bit of effort (eggs, hash browns, smoothies, etc) but they’re healthy and delicious and full of protein.
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?