I really depends on when you wake up so I normally wake up at 6:30 and 8 finish my work out and clean up then I eat breakfast at 7:00 to 7:15
I think that the best time to eat breakfast is in the morning, maybe 10 minutes after you wake up. I think it’s the best time to eat breakfast because it gives you energy you can use the whole day!
in the morning after i’ve been awake for a few hours and actually feel hungary for breakfast instead of just eating to get it out of the way
I eat normally after I take my dog out for a walk. My breakfasts normally require a bit of effort (eggs, hash browns, smoothies, etc) but they’re healthy and delicious and full of protein.
- How do you motivate yourself through the first days when flossing is painful?
- When is the best time to floss. Before or after brushing?
- So I put flossing on my list because I tend to forget to floss the most, and not only that but when creating a routine, a habitual routine at that – then it must entail creating a list of healthy habits that you are not used to doing every single day. Like I said I forget to floss alot so does any one else put flossing in their morning routine? (also I’m new at this app so please let me know if I’am using it incorrectly.) I have to ask because I got a sarcastic shithead asking me if I carry floss around in my bag-that kind of crap please keep to yourself.
- Is it better to floss before or after you brush your teeth?
- How long does it take for your gums to go back to normal once you start routinely flossing?
- What do you prefer, flossing picks or flossing thread?
- How often do you really floss?
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?