I think that the best time to eat breakfast is in the morning, maybe 10 minutes after you wake up. I think it’s the best time to eat breakfast because it gives you energy you can use the whole day!
I really depends on when you wake up so I normally wake up at 6:30 and 8 finish my work out and clean up then I eat breakfast at 7:00 to 7:15
I eat normally after I take my dog out for a walk. My breakfasts normally require a bit of effort (eggs, hash browns, smoothies, etc) but they’re healthy and delicious and full of protein.
in the morning after i’ve been awake for a few hours and actually feel hungary for breakfast instead of just eating to get it out of the way
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?