I really depends on when you wake up so I normally wake up at 6:30 and 8 finish my work out and clean up then I eat breakfast at 7:00 to 7:15
I think that the best time to eat breakfast is in the morning, maybe 10 minutes after you wake up. I think it’s the best time to eat breakfast because it gives you energy you can use the whole day!
in the morning after i’ve been awake for a few hours and actually feel hungary for breakfast instead of just eating to get it out of the way
I eat normally after I take my dog out for a walk. My breakfasts normally require a bit of effort (eggs, hash browns, smoothies, etc) but they’re healthy and delicious and full of protein.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss