No, I only just recently restarted flossing, so once a day is where I'm starting. However, I do floss before brushing, helps to get it all out.
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you use a long piece of floss or the small kind (pick-style)?
- I read a recent article of recent studies that certain brands of floss are high in toxic elements. Does this make you reconsider flossing, or only with a certain brand?
Not always. Which is why I chose flossing for my very first evening habit. I figured staty by hokding myself accountable for once a day and if I do it twice certain days its an extra personal accountability bonus!
I just started to with this program. It’s easy when I get a prompt. My dentist has been telling me to for a long long time. To help with my gums. ❤️
I used to floss only once a day before, but i have incorporated 2 times floss a day in my daily routine and i can already see the result 🙂
I floss one time a day, not two. There’s no need for two times of flossing (in my opinion)! How much food do you get stuck in your teeth a day?? Just as long as you do it consistently, every day, two days, every week, whatever it is, at your own pace and preference.
No I don’t but I fell better when I do. Usually I only flossed once a day if that and it wasn’t for two minutes each time that’s for sure.
I just do it at night. During the day we salivate a lot and drink water which keeps our mouths cleaner than at night. Of course, it is good to floss during the day if there is food caught between your teeth!
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing