I floss one time a day, not two. There’s no need for two times of flossing (in my opinion)! How much food do you get stuck in your teeth a day?? Just as long as you do it consistently, every day, two days, every week, whatever it is, at your own pace and preference.
Not always. Which is why I chose flossing for my very first evening habit. I figured staty by hokding myself accountable for once a day and if I do it twice certain days its an extra personal accountability bonus!
No I don’t but I fell better when I do. Usually I only flossed once a day if that and it wasn’t for two minutes each time that’s for sure.
No, I only just recently restarted flossing, so once a day is where I'm starting. However, I do floss before brushing, helps to get it all out.
I just do it at night. During the day we salivate a lot and drink water which keeps our mouths cleaner than at night. Of course, it is good to floss during the day if there is food caught between your teeth!
I just started to with this program. It’s easy when I get a prompt. My dentist has been telling me to for a long long time. To help with my gums. ❤️
I used to floss only once a day before, but i have incorporated 2 times floss a day in my daily routine and i can already see the result 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?
- Do you like to floss once or twice per day?
- When flossing, are you supposed to do a up and down motion, or in and out motion on either side of the tooth and gums?
- Do you floss once or twice a day?
- What have you found effective for healing gingivitis
- Do you ever forget to floss too?
- What motivates you to floss?