I floss one time a day, not two. There’s no need for two times of flossing (in my opinion)! How much food do you get stuck in your teeth a day?? Just as long as you do it consistently, every day, two days, every week, whatever it is, at your own pace and preference.
Not always. Which is why I chose flossing for my very first evening habit. I figured staty by hokding myself accountable for once a day and if I do it twice certain days its an extra personal accountability bonus!
No I don’t but I fell better when I do. Usually I only flossed once a day if that and it wasn’t for two minutes each time that’s for sure.
No, I only just recently restarted flossing, so once a day is where I'm starting. However, I do floss before brushing, helps to get it all out.
I just do it at night. During the day we salivate a lot and drink water which keeps our mouths cleaner than at night. Of course, it is good to floss during the day if there is food caught between your teeth!
I just started to with this program. It’s easy when I get a prompt. My dentist has been telling me to for a long long time. To help with my gums. ❤️
I used to floss only once a day before, but i have incorporated 2 times floss a day in my daily routine and i can already see the result 🙂
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss