Just nights – has always felt like an end of day activity – requires focus – I prefer to let my mind wander more in the morning.
Generally, I just floss at night, but I also have an electric toothbrush and a waterpik (which I generally use in the a.m.).
In my opinion I think you should only floss at night cause that is after all the meals and whatever is stuck in your teeth comes out then in the morning you haven't eaten anything then why do you floss?
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?