Generally, I just floss at night, but I also have an electric toothbrush and a waterpik (which I generally use in the a.m.).
In my opinion I think you should only floss at night cause that is after all the meals and whatever is stuck in your teeth comes out then in the morning you haven't eaten anything then why do you floss?
Just nights – has always felt like an end of day activity – requires focus – I prefer to let my mind wander more in the morning.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss