Just nights – has always felt like an end of day activity – requires focus – I prefer to let my mind wander more in the morning.
- What do you think while you’re flossing?
- Flossing is such a chore to me. How can I change my thoughts towards doing it?
- Do you floss the very backside of your very back/last molars between the tooth and just gums? Should I do that??? Is that weird?
- How often do you need to floss?
- It hurts every time I floss, is this normal?
Generally, I just floss at night, but I also have an electric toothbrush and a waterpik (which I generally use in the a.m.).
In my opinion I think you should only floss at night cause that is after all the meals and whatever is stuck in your teeth comes out then in the morning you haven't eaten anything then why do you floss?
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?
- How to do it properly?
- Do you floss at the same time every day?
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?