Just nights – has always felt like an end of day activity – requires focus – I prefer to let my mind wander more in the morning.
- What is your favourite morning smoothie combination?
- How do you make it work when life is unmanageable? Chaotic work schedules, unexpected changes from really cold weather, or the death of your exercise buddy?
- I struggle to use floss as I can’t get to my back teeth very easily using floss between both hands. Any tips?
- How to take breakfast if you awake late and have no time
- Does it take you the full 10 minutes to write your to-do? I know I can reduce the time if needed. But how long does it typically take you to complete it? And how do you address different types of to-do items, like house chores, shopping lists and people to call, etc?
Generally, I just floss at night, but I also have an electric toothbrush and a waterpik (which I generally use in the a.m.).
In my opinion I think you should only floss at night cause that is after all the meals and whatever is stuck in your teeth comes out then in the morning you haven't eaten anything then why do you floss?
- How many times do you floss a day?
- Do you wash your mouth with a mouthwash? Is it necessary?
- How do I know that the floss brand I use is healthy?
- Which flossing method do you prefer and why?
- Are there less wasteful types of floss? It’s a lot of plastic waste.
- Floss first or brush first?
- What’s the best way to floss your teeth?
- Why do you feel you don’t have time to floss?
- How important is the environmental aspect when buying/using floss for you?
- How do you inspire yourself to meditate?