Before. You can rinse the particles out after flossing. It’s recommended that you do not rinse with water after using toothpaste.
after to miss the pieces the brush missed. if you floss before, then you’ll waste time cleaning areas that the brush could do quicker.
I say that it's better to floss after brushing your teeth. The reason being is to catch everything that is between your teeth after brushing
- Have you noticed any difference when you started flossing regularly?
- How do you creatively remember to floss?
- How much time would you say it usually takes you to floss?
- Do you find using floss thread makes flossing harder?
- Do you use a separate piece of floss for top and bottom teeth?
- Does it matter how many times I use floss a day?
- What is flossing correcy way or meyjods?
- Does minty floss have more chemicals than regular?
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?