I say that it's better to floss after brushing your teeth. The reason being is to catch everything that is between your teeth after brushing
- Should you brush and rinse with mouthwash before or after flossing?
- Do you prefer to use floss string, floss picks or another type of floss?
- How can flossing “save your life” as the prompt on the screen mentions?
- Do you floss the very backside of your very back/last molars between the tooth and just gums? Should I do that??? Is that weird?
- I seem to have this perception of flossing as somehow arduous, and time-consuming, which when I think about it properly, it clearly isn’t. How do you make sure you floss, even when you’re in a rush and tell yourself that you don’t have the time to?
Before. You can rinse the particles out after flossing. It’s recommended that you do not rinse with water after using toothpaste.
after to miss the pieces the brush missed. if you floss before, then you’ll waste time cleaning areas that the brush could do quicker.
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing