Before. You can rinse the particles out after flossing. It’s recommended that you do not rinse with water after using toothpaste.
after to miss the pieces the brush missed. if you floss before, then you’ll waste time cleaning areas that the brush could do quicker.
I say that it's better to floss after brushing your teeth. The reason being is to catch everything that is between your teeth after brushing
- Why do you avoid flossing?
- Is flossing my teeth every day too often?
- Are you flossing every night? It’s more important than you think.
- I know that this is more person to person, but would it help more to floss a while before going to bed, or right before?
- When should I floss?
- Does anyone worry about flossing too much?
- I am flossing intermittently. Looking for Ideas to keep consistent.
- How do you feel about water picks? Have you used them before?
- Any particular flossing technique I need to know?
- How long do you usually floss per day?