I say that it's better to floss after brushing your teeth. The reason being is to catch everything that is between your teeth after brushing
- Do you prefer the waxed or unwaxed floss?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night? xx Lily
- Until this app, the only time I would floss would be in the two weeks before a dentist appointment, or the one week after. Anyone else flossing for approval?
- How do you keep the water from dribbling all over with a water pick?
- Are there any sustainable flosses out there?
Before. You can rinse the particles out after flossing. It’s recommended that you do not rinse with water after using toothpaste.
after to miss the pieces the brush missed. if you floss before, then you’ll waste time cleaning areas that the brush could do quicker.
- How do you floss if you have dental fillings and very small space between teeth?
- Which is better? Flossing before brushing or flossing after brushing?
- How often do you floss? If I have braces, does waterpik work or do I still need to floss?
- Should I start using Waterpik?
- I often forget to floss, and have been trying to keep my phone out of the bedroom. What are some thing you do that help you remember your evening routine?
- How do you remember to floss every day?
- How long should I spend for each tooth? And, how should I floss?
- My gums bleed when I floss. Why?
- Should I floss more than once a day?
- Does flossing really work?