Have you tried using toothpaste for sensitive gums while brushing? Might help. For now reduce the frequency of flossing and use the toothpaste. Before long you should be able to floss away as much as you want with minimal irritation. Also try not to rub the gums while flossing. My take. Good luck.
- What is the best time to do it?
- I am going to be starting a new work schedule in 6 days in a different city and with completely new team at a new location. I am nervous about how I am going to try to stick to my current habits, routines, and rituals such as what I eat and how I exercise on a daily basis, with which I have been pretty successful in the last few months. I am thinking that starting today, I will try to simulate habits, routines, and rituals with my new work schedule which will start about 1.5 hours earlier than my current work day.I probably will be less nervous if I give myself a break and feel good about myself by simply sticking to my current routines and continue to try to develop a daily meditation routine.Does anyone have any other ideas to offer? It would be much appreciated!
- What are some other ways to cook eggs other than “dippy” style?
- How do you manage your inbox to keep focused on deep work, but make sure you don’t miss important items?
- I struggle to use floss as I can’t get to my back teeth very easily using floss between both hands. Any tips?
Tell yourself you’re just going to floss *one* tooth! Sounds dumb but it takes such little effort and by the time you’ve started you’ve overcome the friction to start and you’ll keep flossing! Good luck!
Experiment with floss types or speak to the hygienist the next time you go for a cleaning for a brand recommendation. Over time, your gums will become less sensitive as well!
I like to floss while doing something else like watching TV or listening to music! It helps to think about something else and makes it seem less tedious.
- What do you think about minty floss? Sometimes I get it in my eyes after flossing because the mint is all over my fingers.
- How many times a day should I floss?
- What is your favourite healthy food?
- Do you feel like reaching your goals is really in your hands?
- How do y’all motivate yourselves to floss (especially if you have braces)?
- Do you always floss the same way? Same order? Or change it up?
- Does the flossing stick? I’m at 5 days.
- What is the best thing about flossing?
- Do you floss at night or in the morning??
- Do you floss before or after brushing your teeth?