I think it does. I use listerine restore. It foams up and gets in between the gums. It helps heal your gums after you floss.
- I’m curious to hear what others’ habits are and how they established their routines. Was there a moment when it all fell into place?
- How can flossing save my life?
- Are you struggling with keeping the flossing habit?
- What are some good high-protein breakfasts I can make in just a dorm with a minifridge and microwave before morning exercise?
- Do you use regular floss or a floss pick?
Well, mouthwash doesn’t have the same effect like actually brushing and flossing but it gives your teeth a brighter smile after you brush and floss! 🙂
Yes. It helps with one final step of cleaning, as well as helps with strengthening teeth, helping prevent decay and fresher breath.
Mouthwash is unnecessary or even harmful. Brush, floss anf gargle with water. The germs will take care if themselves if you do comprehensive basic cleaning. Eat well, drink water and brush your tongue to avoid bad breath.
For me yes i brush and floss every night. But i brush and use mouthwash in the morning. The mouthwash i use is supposed to strengthen enamel. It also wakes me up a bit so that helps. .
- How do you floss if you have dental fillings and very small space between teeth?
- Which is better? Flossing before brushing or flossing after brushing?
- How often do you floss? If I have braces, does waterpik work or do I still need to floss?
- Should I start using Waterpik?
- I often forget to floss, and have been trying to keep my phone out of the bedroom. What are some thing you do that help you remember your evening routine?
- How do you remember to floss every day?
- How long should I spend for each tooth? And, how should I floss?
- My gums bleed when I floss. Why?
- Should I floss more than once a day?
- Does flossing really work?