Mouthwash is unnecessary or even harmful. Brush, floss anf gargle with water. The germs will take care if themselves if you do comprehensive basic cleaning. Eat well, drink water and brush your tongue to avoid bad breath.
For me yes i brush and floss every night. But i brush and use mouthwash in the morning. The mouthwash i use is supposed to strengthen enamel. It also wakes me up a bit so that helps. .
I think it does. I use listerine restore. It foams up and gets in between the gums. It helps heal your gums after you floss.
Well, mouthwash doesn’t have the same effect like actually brushing and flossing but it gives your teeth a brighter smile after you brush and floss! 🙂
Yes. It helps with one final step of cleaning, as well as helps with strengthening teeth, helping prevent decay and fresher breath.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss