Mouthwash is unnecessary or even harmful. Brush, floss anf gargle with water. The germs will take care if themselves if you do comprehensive basic cleaning. Eat well, drink water and brush your tongue to avoid bad breath.
For me yes i brush and floss every night. But i brush and use mouthwash in the morning. The mouthwash i use is supposed to strengthen enamel. It also wakes me up a bit so that helps. .
I think it does. I use listerine restore. It foams up and gets in between the gums. It helps heal your gums after you floss.
Well, mouthwash doesn’t have the same effect like actually brushing and flossing but it gives your teeth a brighter smile after you brush and floss! 🙂
Yes. It helps with one final step of cleaning, as well as helps with strengthening teeth, helping prevent decay and fresher breath.
- How do you motivate yourself through the first days when flossing is painful?
- When is the best time to floss. Before or after brushing?
- So I put flossing on my list because I tend to forget to floss the most, and not only that but when creating a routine, a habitual routine at that – then it must entail creating a list of healthy habits that you are not used to doing every single day. Like I said I forget to floss alot so does any one else put flossing in their morning routine? (also I’m new at this app so please let me know if I’am using it incorrectly.) I have to ask because I got a sarcastic shithead asking me if I carry floss around in my bag-that kind of crap please keep to yourself.
- Is it better to floss before or after you brush your teeth?
- How long does it take for your gums to go back to normal once you start routinely flossing?
- What do you prefer, flossing picks or flossing thread?
- How often do you really floss?
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?