I think it does. I use listerine restore. It foams up and gets in between the gums. It helps heal your gums after you floss.
Well, mouthwash doesn’t have the same effect like actually brushing and flossing but it gives your teeth a brighter smile after you brush and floss! 🙂
Yes. It helps with one final step of cleaning, as well as helps with strengthening teeth, helping prevent decay and fresher breath.
Mouthwash is unnecessary or even harmful. Brush, floss anf gargle with water. The germs will take care if themselves if you do comprehensive basic cleaning. Eat well, drink water and brush your tongue to avoid bad breath.
For me yes i brush and floss every night. But i brush and use mouthwash in the morning. The mouthwash i use is supposed to strengthen enamel. It also wakes me up a bit so that helps. .
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing