At night. It’s better to do it at night because you’re going to sleep. Flossing in the morning doesn’t do anyone any good because then you’re going to eat. This advice comes from my dentist.
Nat Lia N.
I like to floss in the morning because in the evening I’m usually more tired, so I like to keep my evening routine as short as possible. Also, since my teeth feel especially fresh after flossing, I am less likely to eat some little snacks between breakfast & lunch since I don’t wanna ruin the feeling 😁
I floss at night. It makes sense to me that a clean mouth at night is better for the time of day when one is sleeping and inactive.
I floss at night. My dentist said it is the best time since it keeps all the food from rotting in your mouth while you sleep…I don’t think I’ll ever forget to floss again after hearing that
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss