At night. It’s better to do it at night because you’re going to sleep. Flossing in the morning doesn’t do anyone any good because then you’re going to eat. This advice comes from my dentist.
I floss at night. My dentist said it is the best time since it keeps all the food from rotting in your mouth while you sleep…I don’t think I’ll ever forget to floss again after hearing that
I like to floss in the morning because in the evening I’m usually more tired, so I like to keep my evening routine as short as possible. Also, since my teeth feel especially fresh after flossing, I am less likely to eat some little snacks between breakfast & lunch since I don’t wanna ruin the feeling 😁
I floss at night. It makes sense to me that a clean mouth at night is better for the time of day when one is sleeping and inactive.
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing