I literally use any pick floss… A pack in my car, a pack in my drawer at work and a pack by my bed for just in case I forget. I don't look for whitening because I just buy the best priced. I can get a pack of oral b at the dollar store. And I have my water pick at home when I remember to use it. The more you care/floss/brush you automatically have whiter teeth. Everything is time.
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?