I literally use any pick floss… A pack in my car, a pack in my drawer at work and a pack by my bed for just in case I forget. I don't look for whitening because I just buy the best priced. I can get a pack of oral b at the dollar store. And I have my water pick at home when I remember to use it. The more you care/floss/brush you automatically have whiter teeth. Everything is time.
- How to do a good floss?
- I’m curious to hear what others’ habits are and how they established their routines. Was there a moment when it all fell into place?
- What is the benefit of flossing? Is it important to floss more than 3 times per day after meals?
- My gums bleed when I floss. Why?
- Is waxed or rough floss better?
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?
- How to do it properly?
- Do you floss at the same time every day?
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?