It was a pain with braces, but when I got older my boyfriend (now husband) insisted that I floss. That was enough motivation. Now the dentist always compliments my flossing and it is a quick easy habit.
When I was a kid there was no recommendation to floss. When I became older, I didn't have the habit and also seemed like a like of time to do for every teeth. Also, I didn't understand the benefits of doing it. Now I got a water pik and is easy and efficient to do the flossing.
Because it takes too much time! Wow how lazy is that! I also don’t like the feeling as the floss goes through the gap between the teeth as my teeth are very close together!
I always floss in the am – just have not made it a health habit in the pm. I used to not brush my teeth at night – now I wouldn’t dream of not
Only use to floss week before I went to the dentist just so I can say I do floss. Did try to carry on but I did not really want to. Now I want to do the little things that help me feel better.
I have always flossed; however, I have Veneers and for those few teeth with Veneers, one uses a different means of cleaning similar to flossing.
- What low impact exercises can I use to lose body fat?
- Do you use floss in a big spool or one of those floss forks?
- For how long should one floss at a time?
- What are your favorite flossing techniques or materials for taking care dental wire areas, where regular flossing techniques are not possible?
- Do you floss BEFORE or AFTER brushing? I always floss before.
- How do you get yourself to floss on those nights when you don’t really feel like it and would just like to get into bed?
- What’s the best advice to not forget to floss for that day?
- Do you use floss thread, a floss hook or a water pressure floss?
- Which kind of floss do you use?
- Floss picks or traditional floss?