When I was a kid there was no recommendation to floss. When I became older, I didn't have the habit and also seemed like a like of time to do for every teeth. Also, I didn't understand the benefits of doing it. Now I got a water pik and is easy and efficient to do the flossing.
I have always flossed; however, I have Veneers and for those few teeth with Veneers, one uses a different means of cleaning similar to flossing.
Only use to floss week before I went to the dentist just so I can say I do floss. Did try to carry on but I did not really want to. Now I want to do the little things that help me feel better.
It was a pain with braces, but when I got older my boyfriend (now husband) insisted that I floss. That was enough motivation. Now the dentist always compliments my flossing and it is a quick easy habit.
Because it takes too much time! Wow how lazy is that! I also don’t like the feeling as the floss goes through the gap between the teeth as my teeth are very close together!
I always floss in the am – just have not made it a health habit in the pm. I used to not brush my teeth at night – now i wouldn’t dream of not
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss