It was a pain with braces, but when I got older my boyfriend (now husband) insisted that I floss. That was enough motivation. Now the dentist always compliments my flossing and it is a quick easy habit.
- Do you prefer the waxed or unwaxed floss?
- How long should one floss?
- How often do you floss?
- Does the flossing stick? I’m at 5 days.
- I know that I really need to floss, but I have really sensitive gums and I don’t like doing it at all. I usually avoid it. Do you have any tips on how to start doing it more regularly?
When I was a kid there was no recommendation to floss. When I became older, I didn't have the habit and also seemed like a like of time to do for every teeth. Also, I didn't understand the benefits of doing it. Now I got a water pik and is easy and efficient to do the flossing.
Because it takes too much time! Wow how lazy is that! I also don’t like the feeling as the floss goes through the gap between the teeth as my teeth are very close together!
I always floss in the am – just have not made it a health habit in the pm. I used to not brush my teeth at night – now i wouldn’t dream of not
Only use to floss week before I went to the dentist just so I can say I do floss. Did try to carry on but I did not really want to. Now I want to do the little things that help me feel better.
I have always flossed; however, I have Veneers and for those few teeth with Veneers, one uses a different means of cleaning similar to flossing.
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?