I’ve never tried water picks. I know a lot of people like them, but I just get my traditional floss at the dentist each visit and it lasts me quite a while plus there are many sustainably packaged flosses on the market.
- Do you floss between all your teeth?
- What tool do you use for flossing and how wasteful is it? I use some rubber toothpicks myself, and some string on fork picks, but would like to find a less wasteful solution.
- How do I proceed with my evening routine if I’m tired?
- Why do I have to do this habit?
- How do I use the app to stop a negative habit rather than create a positive one?
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing