If you have flossed well and are brushing regularly your gums shouldn’t bleed they should be pink and healthy looking 🙂 I’m not sure you can fix receding gums… probably ask your dentist but I know you can stop them getting worse by brushing and flossing more regularly 🙂
- How do I floss properly?
- Do you (almost) always have a rest/break day in between your exercise days?
- Can fun be considered deep work?
- What helps you more juggling your life style besides fabulous app?
- What is a small Exercise Win for you? The smallest part of a task that makes you feel you’ve DONE it!
- What do you think about minty floss? Sometimes I get it in my eyes after flossing because the mint is all over my fingers.
- How many times a day should I floss?
- What is your favourite healthy food?
- Do you feel like reaching your goals is really in your hands?
- How do y’all motivate yourselves to floss (especially if you have braces)?
- Do you always floss the same way? Same order? Or change it up?
- Does the flossing stick? I’m at 5 days.
- What is the best thing about flossing?
- Do you floss at night or in the morning??
- Do you floss before or after brushing your teeth?