I usually floss right before I brush my teeth at night this way I am getting all of the food from the day out. I do it very regularly
- Are there any sustainable flosses out there?
- What is the benefit of flossing? Is it important to floss more than 3 times per day after meals?
- How do y’all motivate yourselves to floss (especially if you have braces)?
- Are there indicators if you’ve flossed well? How do you fix receding gums?
- Floss picks or traditional floss?
I just go for once daily. I asked my dentist why it's recommended to brush twice daily but only floss once; they told me that dentists know if the recommendation was to floss twice daily, most people would never do it! I floss at night when my grooming routine is longer; when I'm trying to get out the door in the morning, I go for fewer steps in my grooming routine 😎
- How do you floss if you have dental fillings and very small space between teeth?
- Which is better? Flossing before brushing or flossing after brushing?
- How often do you floss? If I have braces, does waterpik work or do I still need to floss?
- Should I start using Waterpik?
- I often forget to floss, and have been trying to keep my phone out of the bedroom. What are some thing you do that help you remember your evening routine?
- How do you remember to floss every day?
- How long should I spend for each tooth? And, how should I floss?
- My gums bleed when I floss. Why?
- Should I floss more than once a day?
- Does flossing really work?