Really like the premade picks because it leaves you know excuse. If they’re in a visible place, I use them. Take them in the shower too
- Is there a great sustainable toothpick?
- Does showering with cold water offer any significant benefits compared to its risks?
- What is the best way to save money?
- Does the flossing stick? I’m at 5 days.
- Do you find it easier to use traditional string floss or the single use flossers? Is one gentler on your gums than the other?
I really like the disposable floss picks. I keep them in a pretty jar that I associate positive feelings with, which helps me enjoy the habit. The picks make flossing easy and my progress tangible (as I go through my pick supply)
I prefer to use dental flossers when flossing my teeth in the morning and evening. I find handling regular floss difficult because of slight arthritis pain in my thumbs. The flossers , especially the ones with a right angle, make the process of cleaning my teeth easier and quicker.
I prefer floss sticks that are wax coated. They're easy to have in the car, in your purse and or wallet. Perfectly convenient for any situation or date even.
- What do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Is it really helpfull to have the floss habit?
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it