D Rio I.
I prefer to use dental flossers when flossing my teeth in the morning and evening. I find handling regular floss difficult because of slight arthritis pain in my thumbs. The flossers , especially the ones with a right angle, make the process of cleaning my teeth easier and quicker.
I prefer floss sticks that are wax coated. They're easy to have in the car, in your purse and or wallet. Perfectly convenient for any situation or date even.
Really like the premade picks because it leaves you know excuse. If they’re in a visible place, I use them. Take them in the shower too
I really like the disposable floss picks. I keep them in a pretty jar that I associate positive feelings with, which helps me enjoy the habit. The picks make flossing easy and my progress tangible (as I go through my pick supply)
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?