D Rio I.
I prefer to use dental flossers when flossing my teeth in the morning and evening. I find handling regular floss difficult because of slight arthritis pain in my thumbs. The flossers , especially the ones with a right angle, make the process of cleaning my teeth easier and quicker.
I prefer floss sticks that are wax coated. They're easy to have in the car, in your purse and or wallet. Perfectly convenient for any situation or date even.
Really like the premade picks because it leaves you know excuse. If they’re in a visible place, I use them. Take them in the shower too
I really like the disposable floss picks. I keep them in a pretty jar that I associate positive feelings with, which helps me enjoy the habit. The picks make flossing easy and my progress tangible (as I go through my pick supply)
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss