D Rio I.
I prefer to use dental flossers when flossing my teeth in the morning and evening. I find handling regular floss difficult because of slight arthritis pain in my thumbs. The flossers , especially the ones with a right angle, make the process of cleaning my teeth easier and quicker.
I prefer floss sticks that are wax coated. They're easy to have in the car, in your purse and or wallet. Perfectly convenient for any situation or date even.
Really like the premade picks because it leaves you know excuse. If they’re in a visible place, I use them. Take them in the shower too
I really like the disposable floss picks. I keep them in a pretty jar that I associate positive feelings with, which helps me enjoy the habit. The picks make flossing easy and my progress tangible (as I go through my pick supply)
- How do you creatively remember to floss?
- How much time would you say it usually takes you to floss?
- Do you find using floss thread makes flossing harder?
- Do you use a separate piece of floss for top and bottom teeth?
- Does it matter how many times I use floss a day?
- What is flossing correcy way or meyjods?
- Does minty floss have more chemicals than regular?
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))