I’m not an expert, but my dentist told me the key was to get in between the teeth, then pull to one side towards one tooth, then to the other, but not to saw in and out of the mouth, then pluck upwards to remove. Your gums will likely bleed at first but it stops after about a week of daily flossing.
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?
- How to do it properly?
- Do you floss at the same time every day?
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?
- How to not damage gums while flossing?