I’m not an expert, but my dentist told me the key was to get in between the teeth, then pull to one side towards one tooth, then to the other, but not to saw in and out of the mouth, then pluck upwards to remove. Your gums will likely bleed at first but it stops after about a week of daily flossing.
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?