I’m not an expert, but my dentist told me the key was to get in between the teeth, then pull to one side towards one tooth, then to the other, but not to saw in and out of the mouth, then pluck upwards to remove. Your gums will likely bleed at first but it stops after about a week of daily flossing.
- How many of you regularly floss twice a day?
- How often do you floss? Once every day? Each time you brush your teeth?
- How can you help your partner floss more?
- Are there any sustainable floss options?
- How do you know that you’ve flossed long enough?
- Do you floss before or after you brush teeth?
- What time of day do you like to floss and how often do you do it?
- How often do you floss? Why is it important?
- Before or after brushing?
- Have you noticed an improvement in your gum health since sustaining your flossing habit?