You take the floss and wrap it around the back side of your tooth. Then, with a back and forth motion, while steadily moving up and down, you cover the entire area of the tooth.
- How do you motivate yourself to work out on days that you’re feeling especially tired and lazy?
- Does journaling make you a better writer?
- I am pretty intelligent, but I am losing the spark to study and work hard. I am getting lazier and more and more distracted. What should I do?
- What is your favorite exercise you like to do in the morning? How early do you wake up to plan your morning rituals before having to leave for work?
- What meditation habit do you prefer?
- How many times do you floss a day?
- Do you wash your mouth with a mouthwash? Is it necessary?
- How do I know that the floss brand I use is healthy?
- Which flossing method do you prefer and why?
- Are there less wasteful types of floss? It’s a lot of plastic waste.
- Floss first or brush first?
- What’s the best way to floss your teeth?
- Why do you feel you don’t have time to floss?
- How important is the environmental aspect when buying/using floss for you?
- How do you inspire yourself to meditate?