Not a person in particular but your bank account. If you don't floss you're more likely to get cavities resulting in fillings, root canals, crowns or even implantations which are a lot more costly than just flossing every night.
- Should you do intermittent fasting if you are an athlete?
- Do you clean your floss thread as you go? I’m afraid I’m going to put the removed plaque back between my teeth.
- Why do I have to do this habit?
- Do you floss before you brush your teeth or after?
- What is your favourite kind of floss?? Company? Texture? Flavour/flavor?
Yourself, when you go to the dentist and they floss it’ll hurt more also you’ll get out of routine and it’ll be harder to floss at all and you’ll bleed more
Myself. It's such a simple thing to do that gives me more confidence. I spend more than two minutes battering myself for not doing it. Irritated that I just didn't do it.
The only person hurt by any neglect of dental hygiene is oneself. Not flossing when young led to gum disease for me. It was reversible but I have permanent gum loss and recession in places. Newer studies seem to reveal that other health issues can arise as a result of not flossing. It’s a hard habit for me to form despite my experience. I floss once a day but I believe my mouth would feel cleaner and fresher if I could develop the have of twice a day.
Myself, if I fail to take care of my own teeth then the consequences are losing them or paying a lot of money to keep them or modify them. It’s much easier less costly and less painful to do preventative care like flossing! It also makes my teeth feel so much cleaner and healthier. I can tell when I don’t do it by the time the next evening rolls around.
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing