You should floss in the morning and at night right after you brush your teeth. Dentists also recommend you floss after every time you eat as well but I believe that as long as you do it at night to get rid of food particles stuck between your teeth that you gather throughout the day before you go to bed, then you should be okay.
Flossing should be done at least twice a day. It helps with keeping the gums healthy and clean. The best times to floss would be after eating. Be sure to have the floss go all the way to the gum line. It is important to floss correctly, if there are any questions, ask your dental hygienists.
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?