You should floss in the morning and at night right after you brush your teeth. Dentists also recommend you floss after every time you eat as well but I believe that as long as you do it at night to get rid of food particles stuck between your teeth that you gather throughout the day before you go to bed, then you should be okay.
Flossing should be done at least twice a day. It helps with keeping the gums healthy and clean. The best times to floss would be after eating. Be sure to have the floss go all the way to the gum line. It is important to floss correctly, if there are any questions, ask your dental hygienists.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss