It's sometimes hard if you're not used to it, specially on gums inflamation and sometimes blood. that can also happen if you stop for a while and start flossing again; be gentle in that case, enough to massagem and increase intensity with time.
It makes my gums bleed because I haven’t been flossing regularly for a while until now. I’m sure that after it becomes a habit, you won’t have issues! If you’re having trouble with the actual process, look up some videos.
Sometimes. Most of the time I'm just too lazy to do the extra two minutes, but as soon as I start establishing a routine, it gets easier. Of course after a few days or weeks I just give up again, because my brain doesn't want the now old activity anymore.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss