Once a day. They don’t bleed. I find if you do it consistently they don’t, but if you do it every once in a while they do. If your gums are bleeding every time you floss you might want to speak to your dentist about it. Good luck!
Once a day before sleeping. I don’t brush my teeth twice because some stupid dentist did scaling procedure on it without my permission that destroyed the enamel of my teeth making them extra sensitive. So I brush once but gargle at night and floss. And brush in the morning. Bleeding gums is not a good sign it means you aren’t flossing right or perhaps there is a condition you may not be aware of.
- Have you noticed any difference when you started flossing regularly?
- How do you creatively remember to floss?
- How much time would you say it usually takes you to floss?
- Do you find using floss thread makes flossing harder?
- Do you use a separate piece of floss for top and bottom teeth?
- Does it matter how many times I use floss a day?
- What is flossing correcy way or meyjods?
- Does minty floss have more chemicals than regular?
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?