Once a day. They don’t bleed. I find if you do it consistently they don’t, but if you do it every once in a while they do. If your gums are bleeding every time you floss you might want to speak to your dentist about it. Good luck!
Once a day before sleeping. I don’t brush my teeth twice because some stupid dentist did scaling procedure on it without my permission that destroyed the enamel of my teeth making them extra sensitive. So I brush once but gargle at night and floss. And brush in the morning. Bleeding gums is not a good sign it means you aren’t flossing right or perhaps there is a condition you may not be aware of.
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?
- Is flossing my teeth every day too often?