Once a day. They don’t bleed. I find if you do it consistently they don’t, but if you do it every once in a while they do. If your gums are bleeding every time you floss you might want to speak to your dentist about it. Good luck!
Once a day before sleeping. I don’t brush my teeth twice because some stupid dentist did scaling procedure on it without my permission that destroyed the enamel of my teeth making them extra sensitive. So I brush once but gargle at night and floss. And brush in the morning. Bleeding gums is not a good sign it means you aren’t flossing right or perhaps there is a condition you may not be aware of.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss