Consistency! You need to do it everyday. But also, don’t beat yourself up if you have some missteps. It’s okay to make mistakes.
Get a Listerine Flosser and a mint replacement head spack. It looks like a tooth brush handle with no head. The heads look like a bow and they snap onto the end of the stick. Follow the instructions on the package. Do it once a day and your teeth will be amazing. Your dentist will be amazed.
I'm not joking. Go buy these and they will solve your problems.
Listerine UltraClean Access Flosser WITH Refill https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QSNP80U/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_by6lEbNJ2Q3K1
I don’t know if I do! But if I’m make an effort everyday and continuing to make positive moves forward, I’m doing it a lot more properly than before.
- How many of you regularly floss twice a day?
- How often do you floss? Once every day? Each time you brush your teeth?
- How can you help your partner floss more?
- Are there any sustainable floss options?
- How do you know that you’ve flossed long enough?
- Do you floss before or after you brush teeth?
- What time of day do you like to floss and how often do you do it?
- How often do you floss? Why is it important?
- Before or after brushing?
- Have you noticed an improvement in your gum health since sustaining your flossing habit?