I don’t know if I do! But if I’m make an effort everyday and continuing to make positive moves forward, I’m doing it a lot more properly than before.
Consistency! You need to do it everyday. But also, don’t beat yourself up if you have some missteps. It’s okay to make mistakes.
Get a Listerine Flosser and a mint replacement head spack. It looks like a tooth brush handle with no head. The heads look like a bow and they snap onto the end of the stick. Follow the instructions on the package. Do it once a day and your teeth will be amazing. Your dentist will be amazed.
I'm not joking. Go buy these and they will solve your problems.
Listerine UltraClean Access Flosser WITH Refill https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QSNP80U/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_by6lEbNJ2Q3K1
- How do you creatively remember to floss?
- How much time would you say it usually takes you to floss?
- Do you find using floss thread makes flossing harder?
- Do you use a separate piece of floss for top and bottom teeth?
- Does it matter how many times I use floss a day?
- What is flossing correcy way or meyjods?
- Does minty floss have more chemicals than regular?
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))