I don’t know if I do! But if I’m make an effort everyday and continuing to make positive moves forward, I’m doing it a lot more properly than before.
Consistency! You need to do it everyday. But also, don’t beat yourself up if you have some missteps. It’s okay to make mistakes.
Get a Listerine Flosser and a mint replacement head spack. It looks like a tooth brush handle with no head. The heads look like a bow and they snap onto the end of the stick. Follow the instructions on the package. Do it once a day and your teeth will be amazing. Your dentist will be amazed.
I'm not joking. Go buy these and they will solve your problems.
Listerine UltraClean Access Flosser WITH Refill https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QSNP80U/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_by6lEbNJ2Q3K1
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss