In my opinion you can reach more and clean much better with regular floss because it is more flexible and easier to maneuver around teeth
I’m not sure, I prefer dental floss but the picks are a great choice when you are traveling or need to do a quick floss.
I am not sure, but I use both. Iui keep floss sticks with me especially when I'm out and food gets stuck in between my teeth. The floss stick is a little less noticeable when you are sitting at a table eating a meal. I don't think most people would notice.
It depends on your age. Younger kids and young adults might want to use floss picks because they are easiest to use. I personally still use floss picks because I think they are easy to use. If you have braces or something like that on your teeth, there is special floss for that. You could also use regular floss.
It really depends on your preference. Are you good with the idea of sticking your hands in your mouth to get the back teeth, or would you prefer not to do that? Floss picks are also going to cost more than regular floss and will also create more plastic. But, if having the pick makes it more fun and helps you want to floss, that’s the most important part.
I definitely think so. I find them much easier and less gross to use, and they’ve done a lot to help encourage me to floss regularly. I recommend buying the ones for tight teeth—some of the other kinds can be uncomfortable, for me, at least.
- Does it matter how many times I use floss a day?
- What is flossing correcy way or meyjods?
- Does minty floss have more chemicals than regular?
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?