Most of the time, I floss once a day before bed time so I'm not sleeping with gunk in my teeth all night. If I feel like I need to, I floss after some meals, it it's something that gets stuck in my teeth.
Anne Marie Y.
I floss once a day before going to bed. For me that's the best time because I have more time for myself since the kids are sleeping. Also I don't see the point of flossing in the morning because you didn't eat anything throughout the night.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss