I think having your floss right in eye view can be a helpful reminder when getting into the habit of flossing! I personally keep my toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, and tongue scraper all in one place so I can easily find and grab what I need for my oral hygiene 🙂
Not necessarily. I share a bathroom with 3 other people and I'm kinda a neat freak when it comes to my oral care. I keep it in a designated spot my room. It is out in the open and in a place that I can easily see it. I always know where it is and can easily grab it when heading out of my room to floss and brush.
No. I have it right next to my toothbrush in the drawer under the sink. I don’t want germs from flushing the toilet to get on my oral tools. That’s just disgusting.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss