I use interdental brushes (they come in different thicknesses). They do make a difference for the better. They remove more plaque from between teeth and the gum line.
I use a water pick. I don’t think it works quite as well as regular floss but I have a permanent retainer that makes regular floss difficult
Yes I floss with a handheld disposable flosser evey night. When I first started ny gums would bleed but now they dont. My dentist can even tell when someone flosses or doesn't and she says she can tell I do, my gums are very healthy.
I use regular floss, once you get the hang of it, you find that manual flossing is far more deeper in cleaning than other methods ⭐️
I use both! The water flosser is great for getting places normal floss cant, but you have to stimulate the gums about once a week by using normal floss. (As per my dentist!)
I use regular floss just for the fact it’s a lot easier to control when it’s between my fingers, so I can get every little nook and cranny between them teeth. I haven’t tried any of your other options mentioned, but I know normal floss will always be my go to!
I use regular floss, I’ve never used a water flossed but would definitely be willing to try. I always brush after flossing.
I use a pick type floss and I feel like it makes it more likely that I’ll floss. I don’t have to put my hand on gross used floss when I can hold onto the handle.
I use the handheld flosser. I think, when you take care enough of your brushing routine it makes no difference at all, your teeth remain healthy.
I've used all different types of floss. When I was wearing braces, the water flosser was good. Now, I used floss harps and I love them. They're so easy to use and I don't hurt my fingers anymore!
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss