- How do you floss in between really crowded or mis-shaped teeth?
- Is it better to use traditional string floss or floss picks?
- Which is better? Flossing before brushing or flossing after brushing?
- How do you get through afternoons when you run out of energy or you get sleepy?
- How important is the environmental aspect when buying/using floss for you?
What if it goes wrong? Then you'll look at your options and choose what to do accordingly.
Decide in advance what is critical. And then plan on such a way that you can make that happen. All the rest is bonus.
I'm writing this from my hotel bed instead of my own house, because somehow my train got delayed so much we could not get home. There was no stress, I even packed an extra set of clothes for this trip in case something went wrong.
We had some other options, like renting a car and driving home or sleeping in a different city. This was the most relaxed option. I just asked my housemate to receive a package tomorrow, moved some things around on my calendar and chose to be here.
And for the rest it's practice. Acknowledge yourself for the situations that you handle calmly and when you were in a stressful situation, write down what you can do differently.
A lesson I wrote down for today is to subscribe to a texting service whenever I make long travels. That way I can act even sooner next time something happens.
Just breathe and trust yourself. You got this 😉
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?