I tell myself that if I want to keep my teeth I better floss them. If I don’t care about my teeth, then there’s no need to floss.
that it will keep me away from the dentist and cavities although my gums bleed a lot and it hurts so bad so it’s hard to stay on track sometimes
Health is integrated – so healthy teeth is important. I set an alarm in the early evening to floss my teeth at night. It's early enough so I don't feel tired and after dinner.
- Does it matter how many times I use floss a day?
- What is flossing correcy way or meyjods?
- Does minty floss have more chemicals than regular?
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?