I tell myself that if I want to keep my teeth I better floss them. If I don’t care about my teeth, then there’s no need to floss.
that it will keep me away from the dentist and cavities although my gums bleed a lot and it hurts so bad so it’s hard to stay on track sometimes
Health is integrated – so healthy teeth is important. I set an alarm in the early evening to floss my teeth at night. It's early enough so I don't feel tired and after dinner.
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?