I bought the floss/brush stick combinations since I’m a new flower to make it easier on myself to actually complete the task. They’re super simple to use and quick. I don’t struggle with it as much as I do with regular floss.
Use the type that is on a plastic handle. They are a little bit more expensive but make it easy to do. Another tip is just to force a few of the teeth not all if you really don’t have the time. Not ideal but better than nothing!
No. I used to hate flossing. But it’s necessary and by tracking it here and doing it in the evening (and giving myself a mental pat in the back for doing it) when I’m not rushed, I’m getting it done.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss