No. I used to hate flossing. But it’s necessary and by tracking it here and doing it in the evening (and giving myself a mental pat in the back for doing it) when I’m not rushed, I’m getting it done.
Use the type that is on a plastic handle. They are a little bit more expensive but make it easy to do. Another tip is just to force a few of the teeth not all if you really don’t have the time. Not ideal but better than nothing!
I bought the floss/brush stick combinations since I’m a new flower to make it easier on myself to actually complete the task. They’re super simple to use and quick. I don’t struggle with it as much as I do with regular floss.
- What do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Is it really helpfull to have the floss habit?
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it