I bought the floss/brush stick combinations since I’m a new flower to make it easier on myself to actually complete the task. They’re super simple to use and quick. I don’t struggle with it as much as I do with regular floss.
Use the type that is on a plastic handle. They are a little bit more expensive but make it easy to do. Another tip is just to force a few of the teeth not all if you really don’t have the time. Not ideal but better than nothing!
No. I used to hate flossing. But it’s necessary and by tracking it here and doing it in the evening (and giving myself a mental pat in the back for doing it) when I’m not rushed, I’m getting it done.
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?