I’m not sure how it has helped. My dentist is certainly happy with the results. It takes virtually no extra time to do and I am glad this app has helped me instil it as a habit.
- I know that I really need to floss, but I have really sensitive gums and I don’t like doing it at all. I usually avoid it. Do you have any tips on how to start doing it more regularly?
- When do you meditate and how long do you do it for?
- Should I use floss or a water pick?
- Do you find blood when you floss?
- What is the best way to save money?
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing