I find it's often because I either forget, or I decide it's too much work. I'm trying to get back he habit of flossing everyday, though.
- Does anyone have a list of healthy breakfast options you can make in under 15mins?
- Can I eat breakfast 2 or 3 hours after I wake up? I cannot eat straight after waking up.
- What are some great vegan options for breakfast?
- How do you keep breakfast interesting and fast?
- Do you ever fall asleep when meditating early in the morning?
I think it's an easy thing to cut out of your routine when you don't have time, and because the impacts of dropping it are not immediately felt, it's easy to drop the habit completely. I think it can also feel like it takes a significant amount of time or effort. But in reality, it's quite quick and easy and can even be done in front of the TV.
Because they haven’t built the good habit of flossing, it should have started with their parents including it in they’re practice when they were children and it just didn’t happen.
- What low impact exercises can I use to lose body fat?
- Do you use floss in a big spool or one of those floss forks?
- For how long should one floss at a time?
- What are your favorite flossing techniques or materials for taking care dental wire areas, where regular flossing techniques are not possible?
- Why didn’t you floss before?
- Do you floss BEFORE or AFTER brushing? I always floss before.
- How do you get yourself to floss on those nights when you don’t really feel like it and would just like to get into bed?
- What’s the best advice to not forget to floss for that day?
- Do you use floss thread, a floss hook or a water pressure floss?
- Which kind of floss do you use?