I find it's often because I either forget, or I decide it's too much work. I'm trying to get back he habit of flossing everyday, though.
- Until this app, the only time I would floss would be in the two weeks before a dentist appointment, or the one week after. Anyone else flossing for approval?
- What do you do if you’re unable to floss to maintain plaque-free teeth and gums and with what do you brush your teeth if you don’t want fluoride, aspartame or similar chemicals?
- Do you floss with floss picks or do you use the string floss?
- How many times in a day we need to floss?
- How do you stop your gums from bleeding?
I think it's an easy thing to cut out of your routine when you don't have time, and because the impacts of dropping it are not immediately felt, it's easy to drop the habit completely. I think it can also feel like it takes a significant amount of time or effort. But in reality, it's quite quick and easy and can even be done in front of the TV.
Because they haven’t built the good habit of flossing, it should have started with their parents including it in they’re practice when they were children and it just didn’t happen.
- What do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Is it really helpfull to have the floss habit?
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it