I find it's often because I either forget, or I decide it's too much work. I'm trying to get back he habit of flossing everyday, though.
- How do you sustain deep work when you have never been able to do so no matter how hard you try?
- What has Fabulous helped you achieve?
- Do you have any good resources for doing weekend long meditation retreats?
- I eat healthy and heavy oatmeal breakfast everyday, but it is the same breakfast every single day. Should the breakfast be varied or is it safe to continue with the oatmeal?
- When you write your to do list you only make a list or you classify the things to do by priority? When you make your to do list? In the morning, in the evening or at the end of the week for the following week?
I think it's an easy thing to cut out of your routine when you don't have time, and because the impacts of dropping it are not immediately felt, it's easy to drop the habit completely. I think it can also feel like it takes a significant amount of time or effort. But in reality, it's quite quick and easy and can even be done in front of the TV.
Because they haven’t built the good habit of flossing, it should have started with their parents including it in they’re practice when they were children and it just didn’t happen.
- Did you floss today?
- Does using a water-pick device count as flossing?
- How do you floss properly?
- I hate flossing… how do I keep going?
- How often should I floss?
- Is water flossing just as beneficial as normal flossing?
- Is it better to floss in the morning or the evening?
- When do you usually floss at night?
- I know that I really need to floss, but I have really sensitive gums and I don’t like doing it at all. I usually avoid it. Do you have any tips on how to start doing it more regularly?
- Do you clean your floss thread as you go? I’m afraid I’m going to put the removed plaque back between my teeth.