I think it's an easy thing to cut out of your routine when you don't have time, and because the impacts of dropping it are not immediately felt, it's easy to drop the habit completely. I think it can also feel like it takes a significant amount of time or effort. But in reality, it's quite quick and easy and can even be done in front of the TV.
Because they haven’t built the good habit of flossing, it should have started with their parents including it in they’re practice when they were children and it just didn’t happen.
I find it's often because I either forget, or I decide it's too much work. I'm trying to get back he habit of flossing everyday, though.
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?