So I got myself a water flosser, and eliminated both! My flosser even came with instructions of how to dismantle it for various parts to be recycled in the future 😊
- Do you find blood when you floss?
- How do you keep your routines to a time? Like morning routine at 7, I might get to checking it off by noon. Does it matter?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- What brand of floss should I use?
- What is your favorite floss flavor?
I also didn't enjoy or succeed in flossing except with those shaped like a toothbrush – with a long handle enabling easier access to back teeth…
However, I have never flossed as frequently as I do now, with my water flosser. The brand I got came with instructions of how to dismantle it into its various parts for recycling. It's called a Soho, and was around $40NZD, which translates to around $26USD.
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?
- How to do it properly?
- Do you floss at the same time every day?
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?