So I got myself a water flosser, and eliminated both! My flosser even came with instructions of how to dismantle it for various parts to be recycled in the future 😊
I also didn't enjoy or succeed in flossing except with those shaped like a toothbrush – with a long handle enabling easier access to back teeth…
However, I have never flossed as frequently as I do now, with my water flosser. The brand I got came with instructions of how to dismantle it into its various parts for recycling. It's called a Soho, and was around $40NZD, which translates to around $26USD.
- Is there any sustainable flossing product?
- How do you feel after starting to floss every day?
- Why do I have to do this habit?
- How long and when am I supposed to floss?
- What do you do if you’re unable to floss to maintain plaque-free teeth and gums and with what do you brush your teeth if you don’t want fluoride, aspartame or similar chemicals?
- What’s the best floss to use?
- How do you floss without making your gums bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha.
- Do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Are there any sustainable flosses out there?
- Is it best to floss before or after brushing?