So I got myself a water flosser, and eliminated both! My flosser even came with instructions of how to dismantle it for various parts to be recycled in the future 😊
I also didn't enjoy or succeed in flossing except with those shaped like a toothbrush – with a long handle enabling easier access to back teeth…
However, I have never flossed as frequently as I do now, with my water flosser. The brand I got came with instructions of how to dismantle it into its various parts for recycling. It's called a Soho, and was around $40NZD, which translates to around $26USD.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss