So I got myself a water flosser, and eliminated both! My flosser even came with instructions of how to dismantle it for various parts to be recycled in the future 😊
I also didn't enjoy or succeed in flossing except with those shaped like a toothbrush – with a long handle enabling easier access to back teeth…
However, I have never flossed as frequently as I do now, with my water flosser. The brand I got came with instructions of how to dismantle it into its various parts for recycling. It's called a Soho, and was around $40NZD, which translates to around $26USD.
- How many of you regularly floss twice a day?
- How often do you floss? Once every day? Each time you brush your teeth?
- How can you help your partner floss more?
- Are there any sustainable floss options?
- How do you know that you’ve flossed long enough?
- Do you floss before or after you brush teeth?
- What time of day do you like to floss and how often do you do it?
- How often do you floss? Why is it important?
- Before or after brushing?
- Have you noticed an improvement in your gum health since sustaining your flossing habit?