Yes! At my last appointment my dentist ended up doing my cleaning as well and told me I was boring him with how clean my teeth were. Where in the past he joked about how I was helping him buy a new car with all the cavities I used to get.
Not really, because I've always been a great flosser. But we'll see what they say when I have a check in a few months time!
No, but it’s only been two days and I haven’t been to the dentist. I’m sure that keeping it up will be noticed, though! 🙂
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss