Yes! At my last appointment my dentist ended up doing my cleaning as well and told me I was boring him with how clean my teeth were. Where in the past he joked about how I was helping him buy a new car with all the cavities I used to get.
Not really, because I've always been a great flosser. But we'll see what they say when I have a check in a few months time!
No, but it’s only been two days and I haven’t been to the dentist. I’m sure that keeping it up will be noticed, though! 🙂
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?