Yes! At my last appointment my dentist ended up doing my cleaning as well and told me I was boring him with how clean my teeth were. Where in the past he joked about how I was helping him buy a new car with all the cavities I used to get.
Not really, because I've always been a great flosser. But we'll see what they say when I have a check in a few months time!
No, but it’s only been two days and I haven’t been to the dentist. I’m sure that keeping it up will be noticed, though! 🙂
- Why do you avoid flossing?
- Is flossing my teeth every day too often?
- Are you flossing every night? It’s more important than you think.
- I know that this is more person to person, but would it help more to floss a while before going to bed, or right before?
- When should I floss?
- Does anyone worry about flossing too much?
- I am flossing intermittently. Looking for Ideas to keep consistent.
- How do you feel about water picks? Have you used them before?
- Any particular flossing technique I need to know?
- How long do you usually floss per day?