Tasmira Da cruz
I floss every evening after brushing my teeth to be sure that no food particles, that bacteria can feed on, that sit in my mouth overnight.
- Do any of you do oil pulling? How long have you done it for? Any thoughts on continuing to do it?
- What should I do when I’m too sleepy to get started with a routine?
- How often do you floss?
- How do you get through afternoons when you run out of energy or you get sleepy?
- How do you keep your routines to a time? Like morning routine at 7, I might get to checking it off by noon. Does it matter?
Flossing once a day is ideal. Typically before sleeping. The reason being, flossing often increases the gap between the teeth causing a bad bite. And flossing just before sleeping takes away the entire day’s plaque and food particles.
Ideally, you should floss after every meal but I sometimes don't get to do so but I try to floss at least once a day – at the end of the day.
You should floss thrice a day. One of those times should be a thorough flossing where you get a little below gumline all around each tooth. the other two times should be following major meals to make sure you remove any food that got stuck
- What do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Is it really helpfull to have the floss habit?
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it