Flossing once a day is ideal. Typically before sleeping. The reason being, flossing often increases the gap between the teeth causing a bad bite. And flossing just before sleeping takes away the entire day’s plaque and food particles.
- How long is the best time interval for stretching?
- What type of floss do you use?
- What types of meditation do you find you like the best?
- How has meditation helped you?
- Which one of your guided meditation is doable and optimal in a bath? I’m thinking of adding a ritual, once a week, which consists of just meditating a few minutes in a bath with essential oils and candles, but meditating in a position where you’re not completely laid down nor seated might not be the best option. Any advice?
You should floss thrice a day. One of those times should be a thorough flossing where you get a little below gumline all around each tooth. the other two times should be following major meals to make sure you remove any food that got stuck
- What do you think about minty floss? Sometimes I get it in my eyes after flossing because the mint is all over my fingers.
- How many times a day should I floss?
- What is your favourite healthy food?
- Do you feel like reaching your goals is really in your hands?
- How do y’all motivate yourselves to floss (especially if you have braces)?
- Do you always floss the same way? Same order? Or change it up?
- Does the flossing stick? I’m at 5 days.
- What is the best thing about flossing?
- Do you floss at night or in the morning??
- Do you floss before or after brushing your teeth?