Keep going. It will when you start, it should stop after a week or so. The same happens when you swap from electric to normal toothbrush, or the other way round. They bleed for a week or so, then stop. If they don't, go and get them seen to in case it's a sign of something else. Flossing should be gentle. Get the floss between the teeth, but don't floss the gums. Gently floss to the left and right of the tooth, then floss between the teeth as you pull the floss out. It's to dislodge food from between your teeth, you shouldn't be flossing the gum 🙂
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?