Keep going. It will when you start, it should stop after a week or so. The same happens when you swap from electric to normal toothbrush, or the other way round. They bleed for a week or so, then stop. If they don't, go and get them seen to in case it's a sign of something else. Flossing should be gentle. Get the floss between the teeth, but don't floss the gums. Gently floss to the left and right of the tooth, then floss between the teeth as you pull the floss out. It's to dislodge food from between your teeth, you shouldn't be flossing the gum 🙂
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss