I prefer string floss. I think it’s gentler on my gums, and my dentist says the same thing. Also, I find it saves a lot of money versus single use flossers because it takes me at least four of the latter to do my whole mouth without feeling like I’m using dirty flossers. Also, I’m not a huge fan of tape. Personally, I don’t think it works as well. Anyway, hope that helps. Good job keeping up with your flossing habit!! 🙂
It’s terrible for the planet…… but I find it easier to use the single use flossers. Another option is a water Pik! Look it up! I got it and it’s a game changer.
- How many times do you floss a day?
- Do you wash your mouth with a mouthwash? Is it necessary?
- How do I know that the floss brand I use is healthy?
- Which flossing method do you prefer and why?
- Are there less wasteful types of floss? It’s a lot of plastic waste.
- Floss first or brush first?
- What’s the best way to floss your teeth?
- Why do you feel you don’t have time to floss?
- How important is the environmental aspect when buying/using floss for you?
- How do you inspire yourself to meditate?