I prefer string floss. I think it’s gentler on my gums, and my dentist says the same thing. Also, I find it saves a lot of money versus single use flossers because it takes me at least four of the latter to do my whole mouth without feeling like I’m using dirty flossers. Also, I’m not a huge fan of tape. Personally, I don’t think it works as well. Anyway, hope that helps. Good job keeping up with your flossing habit! 🙂
- I sometimes have a breakfast smoothie consisting of high fibre cereal, milk, banana and protein powder would this be considered unhealthy or bad?
- Do you clean your floss thread as you go? I’m afraid I’m going to put the removed plaque back between my teeth.
- I do not know how to break my 10 year cycle of not working out. Can you give me some advice please? I have a battle in my head 2-5 times a day about going to exercise and not getting up.
- Do you floss between all your teeth?
- Do you drink coffee every morning?
It’s terrible for the planet…… but I find it easier to use the single use flossers. Another option is a water Pik! Look it up! I got it and it’s a game changer.
- What do you think about minty floss? Sometimes I get it in my eyes after flossing because the mint is all over my fingers.
- How many times a day should I floss?
- What is your favourite healthy food?
- Do you feel like reaching your goals is really in your hands?
- How do y’all motivate yourselves to floss (especially if you have braces)?
- Do you always floss the same way? Same order? Or change it up?
- Does the flossing stick? I’m at 5 days.
- What is the best thing about flossing?
- Do you floss at night or in the morning??
- Do you floss before or after brushing your teeth?