I prefer string floss. I think it’s gentler on my gums, and my dentist says the same thing. Also, I find it saves a lot of money versus single use flossers because it takes me at least four of the latter to do my whole mouth without feeling like I’m using dirty flossers. Also, I’m not a huge fan of tape. Personally, I don’t think it works as well. Anyway, hope that helps. Good job keeping up with your flossing habit!! 🙂
It’s terrible for the planet…… but I find it easier to use the single use flossers. Another option is a water Pik! Look it up! I got it and it’s a game changer.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss