I prefer string floss. I think it’s gentler on my gums, and my dentist says the same thing. Also, I find it saves a lot of money versus single use flossers because it takes me at least four of the latter to do my whole mouth without feeling like I’m using dirty flossers. Also, I’m not a huge fan of tape. Personally, I don’t think it works as well. Anyway, hope that helps. Good job keeping up with your flossing habit!! 🙂
It’s terrible for the planet…… but I find it easier to use the single use flossers. Another option is a water Pik! Look it up! I got it and it’s a game changer.
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?
- How to do it properly?
- Do you floss at the same time every day?
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?