I used a water flosser 1 to 2 times a day. It is not AS effective as flossing with string, but it is more comfortable and I figured if I water floss more consistently than that would be better for my gum health overall if it is something I do more regularly. Also no garbage.
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?