I used a water flosser 1 to 2 times a day. It is not AS effective as flossing with string, but it is more comfortable and I figured if I water floss more consistently than that would be better for my gum health overall if it is something I do more regularly. Also no garbage.
- Why do you avoid flossing?
- Is flossing my teeth every day too often?
- Are you flossing every night? It’s more important than you think.
- I know that this is more person to person, but would it help more to floss a while before going to bed, or right before?
- When should I floss?
- Does anyone worry about flossing too much?
- I am flossing intermittently. Looking for Ideas to keep consistent.
- How do you feel about water picks? Have you used them before?
- Any particular flossing technique I need to know?
- How long do you usually floss per day?