Yes! There has been links between heart health and more recently Brian health (Alzheimer's). A quick search will show up some of these studies 🙂
I know that flossing removes food particles that would otherwise(even after brushing) remain stuck between teeth and could cause a cavity in the long run. I hope this helped you!
While I can't quote sources, I'm sure there are proven benefits. Just look at all that crud stuck between your teeth if you haven't flossed for a while.
- Does it matter how many times I use floss a day?
- What is flossing correcy way or meyjods?
- Does minty floss have more chemicals than regular?
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?