Yes! There has been links between heart health and more recently Brian health (Alzheimer's). A quick search will show up some of these studies 🙂
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- What low impact exercises can I use to lose body fat?
- Is it better/more convenient for you to use those little “handle” floss sticks, or just regular old-school floss. I haven’t gotten used to the “handle” ones but they do seem more convenient.
- Should you brush and rinse with mouthwash before or after flossing?
- If you floss before bed, do you floss again in the morning?
While I can't quote sources, I'm sure there are proven benefits. Just look at all that crud stuck between your teeth if you haven't flossed for a while.
I know that flossing removes food particles that would otherwise(even after brushing) remain stuck between teeth and could cause a cavity in the long run. I hope this helped you!
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?
- How to not damage gums while flossing?
- What floss works best for you
- Do you floss once a day or twice?
- What’s the best way to floss?
- Toothpicks or floss?