Yes! There has been links between heart health and more recently Brian health (Alzheimer's). A quick search will show up some of these studies 🙂
- How have you been able to incorporate exercise into your morning routine? I always seem to wake up to late so I end up losing that time.
- How does waterpik compare to regular flossing?
- Flossing is such a chore to me. How can I change my thoughts towards doing it?
- Should I use floss or a water pick?
- How often do you floss?
While I can't quote sources, I'm sure there are proven benefits. Just look at all that crud stuck between your teeth if you haven't flossed for a while.
I know that flossing removes food particles that would otherwise(even after brushing) remain stuck between teeth and could cause a cavity in the long run. I hope this helped you!
- What do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Is it really helpfull to have the floss habit?
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it