I should floss at least once a day, ideally after every meal. For now I am incorporating it on my night routine for easier transition
- Which kind of floss do you use?
- I struggle to use floss as I can’t get to my back teeth very easily using floss between both hands. Any tips?
- When’s the best time of the day to floss your teeth?
- Recently I read that flossers who use waxed minted floss like Oral B have higher rates of certain type of cancers due to the chemical that the floss is coated with. Does this scare you? What alternative would you use?
- What is a water pic in relation to flossing?
None is fine. Once is better then never. More then 3 times is too much. Don’t let perfectionism make you frozen. A quick little floss once a day is better then nothing.
Once a day is what I’ve been told by dentists. I find it challenging to get it done daily but I’m doing much better with the Fabulous app.
I usually floss twice a day. I know some who floss 3 times daily and I know some who have constant floss picks for after every snack or meal. It really depends on what you have time for or ignore you can get into the habit of it!
twice (or more depending on if you REALLY need it)! i usually floss after breakfast and before i sleep to make sure i don’t have any pesky bits of food left 🙂
I floss once a day. In the evening. Always floss before you brush your teeth so that the foam from the toothpaste can also enter between your teeth. I like to turn on the radio while flossing. It motivates me to do it. That way I am in the bathroom cause I am listening to the radio. Not because I am flossing.
I sometimes challenge myself to floss twice daily for a period of time, but usually once a day is enough for me. I think it depends on what you can maintain in the long run, and also on the type of teeth. If you get cavities easily, then twice might be a good option for you.
My mom is a dentist and she recommends after every meal but I personally only floss at night before bed because I eat a very low sugar diet
To be practical with who doesn't like flossing at all, 1 time a day while doing something else, like watching TV or videos.
So, I floss every night before bed but I also carry floss picks in my purse along with mouth wash to take care of cleaning between meals. I can feel good in between my teeth and it drives me CRAZY so I need to do it. I think generally as long as you’re flossing at least once a day, you’re doing good!!!
I have made a lot of research about the topic. Bottom line, everyday, once a day, preferably at night before bed, and before brushing the teeth.
You should floss at least once/day. I do it at night cuz that’s when I have the most time but as long as you do it at the same time everyday it doesn’t matter when you do it as long as you do it.
If you’re able to, twice a day is recommended. If you have the ability to in between meals, that’s ultimate way to floss!
- Is there any sustainable flossing product?
- How do you feel after starting to floss every day?
- Why do I have to do this habit?
- How long and when am I supposed to floss?
- What do you do if you’re unable to floss to maintain plaque-free teeth and gums and with what do you brush your teeth if you don’t want fluoride, aspartame or similar chemicals?
- What’s the best floss to use?
- How do you floss without making your gums bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha.
- Do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Are there any sustainable flosses out there?
- Is it best to floss before or after brushing?