I should floss at least once a day, ideally after every meal. For now I am incorporating it on my night routine for easier transition
- How has the flossing habit helped you improve yourself?
- Why should I floss???
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?
- Do you only floss between each set of teeth once, or go back over them a second time?
- My dentist recommended toothpicks instead of floss. But the toothpicks hurt the corners of my mouth and create little wounds. Any tips on how to avoid that?
None is fine. Once is better then never. More then 3 times is too much. Don’t let perfectionism make you frozen. A quick little floss once a day is better then nothing.
Once a day is what I’ve been told by dentists. I find it challenging to get it done daily but I’m doing much better with the Fabulous app.
I usually floss twice a day. I know some who floss 3 times daily and I know some who have constant floss picks for after every snack or meal. It really depends on what you have time for or ignore you can get into the habit of it!
twice (or more depending on if you REALLY need it)! i usually floss after breakfast and before i sleep to make sure i don’t have any pesky bits of food left 🙂
I floss once a day. In the evening. Always floss before you brush your teeth so that the foam from the toothpaste can also enter between your teeth. I like to turn on the radio while flossing. It motivates me to do it. That way I am in the bathroom cause I am listening to the radio. Not because I am flossing.
I sometimes challenge myself to floss twice daily for a period of time, but usually once a day is enough for me. I think it depends on what you can maintain in the long run, and also on the type of teeth. If you get cavities easily, then twice might be a good option for you.
My mom is a dentist and she recommends after every meal but I personally only floss at night before bed because I eat a very low sugar diet
To be practical with who doesn't like flossing at all, 1 time a day while doing something else, like watching TV or videos.
So, I floss every night before bed but I also carry floss picks in my purse along with mouth wash to take care of cleaning between meals. I can feel good in between my teeth and it drives me CRAZY so I need to do it. I think generally as long as you’re flossing at least once a day, you’re doing good!!!
I have made a lot of research about the topic. Bottom line, everyday, once a day, preferably at night before bed, and before brushing the teeth.
You should floss at least once/day. I do it at night cuz that’s when I have the most time but as long as you do it at the same time everyday it doesn’t matter when you do it as long as you do it.
If you’re able to, twice a day is recommended. If you have the ability to in between meals, that’s ultimate way to floss!
- Are there any sustainable floss options?
- How do you know that you’ve flossed long enough?
- Do you floss before or after you brush teeth?
- What time of day do you like to floss and how often do you do it?
- How often do you floss? Why is it important?
- Before or after brushing?
- Have you noticed an improvement in your gum health since sustaining your flossing habit?
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?