Gillette's. you know, the really compact kind where you pull out a string of floss and really nudge it in those areas with your fingers. Your fingers may not smell so great depending on if you're flossing before or after you brush your teeth, but yeah.
- Do you clean your floss thread as you go? I’m afraid I’m going to put the removed plaque back between my teeth.
- Should you floss before or brushing?
- How has flossing contributed to your overall grooming schedule?
- Do you floss after every meal?
- I have fallen off the flossing habit wagon many times. How do you prevent yourself from doing just that?
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing