Gillette's. you know, the really compact kind where you pull out a string of floss and really nudge it in those areas with your fingers. Your fingers may not smell so great depending on if you're flossing before or after you brush your teeth, but yeah.
- What tool do you use for flossing and how wasteful is it? I use some rubber toothpicks myself, and some string on fork picks, but would like to find a less wasteful solution.
- Why do you floss every day?
- Do you use a long piece of floss or the small kind (pick-style)?
- When do you meditate and how long do you do it for?
- Do other people have blood when floss too? Is that normal? And what should I do if it’s not normal
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?
- How to do it properly?
- Do you floss at the same time every day?
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?