Flossing twice a day will help get the left over food particles out from between your teeth, as these lead to cavities between teeth which are hard to reach with your toothbrush. Brush your teeth at least twice a day, three times if you can after lunch and this will prevent buildup on the teeth which can lead to cavities. An electric toothbrush will give better results than a manual toothbrush
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?
- How to not damage gums while flossing?
- What floss works best for you
- Do you floss once a day or twice?
- What’s the best way to floss?
- Toothpicks or floss?