Flossing twice a day will help get the left over food particles out from between your teeth, as these lead to cavities between teeth which are hard to reach with your toothbrush. Brush your teeth at least twice a day, three times if you can after lunch and this will prevent buildup on the teeth which can lead to cavities. An electric toothbrush will give better results than a manual toothbrush
- What do you prefer traditional floss or water picks?
- Is it really helpfull to have the floss habit?
- what is perfect method for floss?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?