Flossing twice a day will help get the left over food particles out from between your teeth, as these lead to cavities between teeth which are hard to reach with your toothbrush. Brush your teeth at least twice a day, three times if you can after lunch and this will prevent buildup on the teeth which can lead to cavities. An electric toothbrush will give better results than a manual toothbrush
- Why do you avoid flossing?
- Is flossing my teeth every day too often?
- Are you flossing every night? It’s more important than you think.
- I know that this is more person to person, but would it help more to floss a while before going to bed, or right before?
- When should I floss?
- Does anyone worry about flossing too much?
- I am flossing intermittently. Looking for Ideas to keep consistent.
- How do you feel about water picks? Have you used them before?
- Any particular flossing technique I need to know?
- How long do you usually floss per day?