Flossing twice a day will help get the left over food particles out from between your teeth, as these lead to cavities between teeth which are hard to reach with your toothbrush. Brush your teeth at least twice a day, three times if you can after lunch and this will prevent buildup on the teeth which can lead to cavities. An electric toothbrush will give better results than a manual toothbrush
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?