I definitely use one at night, sometimes not in the morning because it affects how things taste if I want a morning snack. Mouthwash is useful for killing bacteria and removing any debris you missed with brushing and flossing. Using it at night also helps fight that morning breath. 🙂
I use mouthwash after brushing, flossing, and using my tongue scrapper. My mouth feels a lot cleaner and I have noticed that when I keep up with this twice a day my breath doesn’t smell as bad. Gargling also helps clean the tonsil area out, which is were I build up a lot of mucus.
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?