I use mouthwash after brushing, flossing, and using my tongue scrapper. My mouth feels a lot cleaner and I have noticed that when I keep up with this twice a day my breath doesn’t smell as bad. Gargling also helps clean the tonsil area out, which is were I build up a lot of mucus.
- How do you floss? What exactly do you do? What tools do you use? Are mouthwashes bad for regular use?
- What is your suggestion regarding the Eat a Great Breakfast habit?
- Do you lift weights? Why do you do it?
- Do you consider tasks that are short differently from the long ones?
- What your views on cereals for breakfast, are they healthy?
I definitely use one at night, sometimes not in the morning because it affects how things taste if I want a morning snack. Mouthwash is useful for killing bacteria and removing any debris you missed with brushing and flossing. Using it at night also helps fight that morning breath. 🙂
- How many times do you floss a day?
- How do I know that the floss brand I use is healthy?
- Which flossing method do you prefer and why?
- Are there less wasteful types of floss? It’s a lot of plastic waste.
- Floss first or brush first?
- What’s the best way to floss your teeth?
- Why do you feel you don’t have time to floss?
- How important is the environmental aspect when buying/using floss for you?
- How do you inspire yourself to meditate?
- Do you think that stick floss creates more waste (especially plastic) compared to string floss?