I use mouthwash after brushing, flossing, and using my tongue scrapper. My mouth feels a lot cleaner and I have noticed that when I keep up with this twice a day my breath doesn’t smell as bad. Gargling also helps clean the tonsil area out, which is were I build up a lot of mucus.
I definitely use one at night, sometimes not in the morning because it affects how things taste if I want a morning snack. Mouthwash is useful for killing bacteria and removing any debris you missed with brushing and flossing. Using it at night also helps fight that morning breath. 🙂
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?