I definitely use one at night, sometimes not in the morning because it affects how things taste if I want a morning snack. Mouthwash is useful for killing bacteria and removing any debris you missed with brushing and flossing. Using it at night also helps fight that morning breath. 🙂
I use mouthwash after brushing, flossing, and using my tongue scrapper. My mouth feels a lot cleaner and I have noticed that when I keep up with this twice a day my breath doesn’t smell as bad. Gargling also helps clean the tonsil area out, which is were I build up a lot of mucus.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss