I definitely use one at night, sometimes not in the morning because it affects how things taste if I want a morning snack. Mouthwash is useful for killing bacteria and removing any debris you missed with brushing and flossing. Using it at night also helps fight that morning breath. 🙂
I use mouthwash after brushing, flossing, and using my tongue scrapper. My mouth feels a lot cleaner and I have noticed that when I keep up with this twice a day my breath doesn’t smell as bad. Gargling also helps clean the tonsil area out, which is were I build up a lot of mucus.
- What floss techniques and tools do you use?
- Anyone noticing improvement with how their teeth feel?
- What time of the day is best for flossing?
- How often do you floss?
- Are floss picks better than the floss alone?
- Do you floss once or twice a day? 🙂
- Is there any eco friendly floss?
- What do you use to floss? I feel like floss strings always slip through my hands and toothpicks are too big.
- When you floss do you need a distraction? Ex. Watching tv or playing music?
- What keeps you from flossing?