I use a pick with a soft, flat floss that is gentle against gums. The plastic handle allows me to floss quickly and easily.
I prefer waxed floss over unwaxed because it tends to break in between my teeth. Most brands make thin floss. Oral B Glide makes a wider floss.
I use three different kinds. One is a a special one with hardened tip doe verwezen my dental sites. Another is regular floss and they last one are woorden flat picks for when I don't feel like flossing thoroughly.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss