I prefer waxed floss over unwaxed because it tends to break in between my teeth. Most brands make thin floss. Oral B Glide makes a wider floss.
I use three different kinds. One is a a special one with hardened tip doe verwezen my dental sites. Another is regular floss and they last one are woorden flat picks for when I don't feel like flossing thoroughly.
I use a pick with a soft, flat floss that is gentle against gums. The plastic handle allows me to floss quickly and easily.
- How many of you regularly floss twice a day?
- How often do you floss? Once every day? Each time you brush your teeth?
- How can you help your partner floss more?
- Are there any sustainable floss options?
- How do you know that you’ve flossed long enough?
- Do you floss before or after you brush teeth?
- What time of day do you like to floss and how often do you do it?
- How often do you floss? Why is it important?
- Before or after brushing?
- Have you noticed an improvement in your gum health since sustaining your flossing habit?