I use a pick with a soft, flat floss that is gentle against gums. The plastic handle allows me to floss quickly and easily.
I prefer waxed floss over unwaxed because it tends to break in between my teeth. Most brands make thin floss. Oral B Glide makes a wider floss.
I use three different kinds. One is a a special one with hardened tip doe verwezen my dental sites. Another is regular floss and they last one are woorden flat picks for when I don't feel like flossing thoroughly.
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?