Definitely regular floss. The picks are good and pretty convenient, but the extra plastic that has to be thrown away is really bad for the environment.
I use regular floss but thats mostly personal preference, I feel like I can clean my teeth/gums better that way but I don't know if there's any actual difference.
Whatever you like and will use regularly. I use tape floss, a friend uses super thick floss. Whose is better? Technically, probably hers. However that thick floss is a hassle and hurts my fingers and teeth. Will I use it faithfully? Nope! So tape floss for me and my teeth are happier for it. “Perfection is the enemy of the good.”
Picks! I never understood how to use traditional floss, so the picks are the best. I also have braces and have to use special orthodontic ones.
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss
- How do you motivate yourself through the first days when flossing is painful?