I use regular floss but thats mostly personal preference, I feel like I can clean my teeth/gums better that way but I don't know if there's any actual difference.
- To my fellow cyclists: do you ride a bike as your primary mode of transportation? If so, how do you motivate yourself to take your bike when you know the route (either one way or both) will be particularly challenging?
- Which kind of floss do you use?
- Is there any sustainable flossing product?
- How do you control your urge to go to bed and floss instead?
- Do you use a long piece of floss or the small kind (pick-style)?
Whatever you like and will use regularly. I use tape floss, a friend uses super thick floss. Whose is better? Technically, probably hers. However that thick floss is a hassle and hurts my fingers and teeth. Will I use it faithfully? Nope! So tape floss for me and my teeth are happier for it. “Perfection is the enemy of the good.”
Definitely regular floss. The picks are good and pretty convenient, but the extra plastic that has to be thrown away is really bad for the environment.
Picks! I never understood how to use traditional floss, so the picks are the best. I also have braces and have to use special orthodontic ones.
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?