I like to floss in the evenings because in the morning I don’t have anything in my teeth like food because you sometimes brush your teeth before breakfast but if you don’t brush your teeth before breakfast then I would do it in the morning.
I floss in the evening, both because my morning routine is already pretty long (you know how Fabulous morning routines tend to grow if you try their journeys) and because I always assumed I was getting rid of matter that would eat away at my tooth enamel overnight (perhaps I got that impression as a child or from a dental hygienist somewhere along the line).
I prefer in the evening, but once I form the habit of doing it everyday I'll do it both in the morning and in the evening.
What! Definitely the evening! Otherwise there has been food stuck between your teeth rotting away all night for all those extra hours. Floss at night, friend.
in the morning. I like fresh and clean mouth whene I am at work, with other people. Moreover it seems that using dental floss can help to reduce stomach acid.
Franz Peter Y.
I prefer to floss at night because at night it is more likely you keep to your routine than the morning and you usually cut out some stuff in the morning to make time especially when your running late or have an unexpected event.
Unless I am eating in my sleep 😄 I floss before bedtime. Good oral hygiene, including flossing before bed is all my mouth requires.
Morning, because I might be sleepy after a long hard day and I might just zonk out on my bed instead of taking the extra energy to floss.
In the evening. I feel better leaving my teeth clean for the night. I wake up in the morning and my mouth still feels kind of fresh.
For me it has to do with time of day I have the most time for myself. So it's the morning . Evenings are full with toddler routines
Evening, my mouth feels cleaner if I can get the "stuff" out of my mouth before going to bed. And of course, brushing my teeth after flossing.
- Do you know the best method for flossing your tooth?
- How do I stay motivated to floss late at night?
- do you use the floss habit as a reminder to brush your teeth or a reminder to actually floss? i’m not american (i know you guys floss like no other and i wish i was like that) and i have these retainer braces?things? like just a wire behind my teeth and cant use the thread ((and also depression which means struggling to take care of personal hygiene at times so i need reminders to brush my teeth…))
- Why do I need to floss my teeth? How can it help?
- Does anyone floss multiple times a day?
- How long does it take before starting a flossing routine does not hurt anymore?
- For drinking water in the morning, we left a cup of water on the counter overnight. What can you do to prompt flossing for the next morning?
- How do you ensure you floss every day?
- How do you do it in under two minutes? Any tips?
- It’s hard to get motivated to fast how do you motivate yourself to floss