I prefer to floss at night because at night it is more likely you keep to your routine than the morning and you usually cut out some stuff in the morning to make time especially when your running late or have an unexpected event.
- For how long should one floss at a time?
- How can I make sure to remember to floss? I always remember after I brush my teeth and it’s too late.
- What is your favorite kind of floss?
- In Fabulous it says that flossing can save your life, how is that? Are there really brands of floss containing toxic materials? What are the toxins?
- How often should I floss?
in the morning. I like fresh and clean mouth whene I am at work, with other people. Moreover it seems that using dental floss can help to reduce stomach acid.
What! Definitely the evening! Otherwise there has been food stuck between your teeth rotting away all night for all those extra hours. Floss at night, friend.
Morning, because I might be sleepy after a long hard day and I might just zonk out on my bed instead of taking the extra energy to floss.
For me it has to do with time of day I have the most time for myself. So it's the morning . Evenings are full with toddler routines
I prefer in the evening, but once I form the habit of doing it everyday I'll do it both in the morning and in the evening.
In the evening. I feel better leaving my teeth clean for the night. I wake up in the morning and my mouth still feels kind of fresh.
Unless I am eating in my sleep 😄 I floss before bedtime. Good oral hygiene, including flossing before bed is all my mouth requires.
Evening, my mouth feels cleaner if I can get the "stuff" out of my mouth before going to bed. And of course, brushing my teeth after flossing.
I floss in the evening, both because my morning routine is already pretty long (you know how Fabulous morning routines tend to grow if you try their journeys) and because I always assumed I was getting rid of matter that would eat away at my tooth enamel overnight (perhaps I got that impression as a child or from a dental hygienist somewhere along the line).
I like to floss in the evenings because in the morning I don’t have anything in my teeth like food because you sometimes brush your teeth before breakfast but if you don’t brush your teeth before breakfast then I would do it in the morning.
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing