Use proper floss thread between the tooth. Move up and down between the tooth. At the end use water to remove all the wastes.
- What should I do when I’m too sleepy to get started with a routine?
- How have you been able to incorporate exercise into your morning routine? I always seem to wake up to late so I end up losing that time.
- I don’t floss every day, but feel as if I’ve failed if I’ve not ‘ticked the box’. How can I adjust my schedule for flossing to suit me?
- What are some good high-protein breakfasts I can make in just a dorm with a minifridge and microwave before morning exercise?
- How do you remain consistent in flossing?
- what is perfect method for floss?
- What tools are the best to clean the teeth with a lot of dental fillings?
- How do you motivate yourself to floss everyday?
- What’s the best way to preform flossing your teeth?
- How often should a person be flossing their teeth
- How do you floss without making your gum bleed too badly? I can’t seem to do it right haha
- How to do a good floss?
- how have you fallen into habit, i can not master it
- How to stick to your routine when a sick child needs attention?
- What is the most environmentally cautious way of flossing