- Do you set times for your tasks to be completed?
- How has eating breakfast regularly improved your lifestyle?
- What are your simplest breakfast?
- Which to-do app you prefer?
- I like to go to the gym at my corporation but can’t get there til after my first work meeting of the day. How do you motivate yourself to get from the office to the gym if you do that?
Since I've begun flossing every night, I have noticed my breath is better and my teeth and gums look and FEEL healthier. It helps to start by using the disposable flossers that you can get at the store. They are easier to use and a great way to develop the habit.
Personally, I floss because my gums bleed less and less the more consistently I do it so I’ll continue to do it daily.
Go to a dentist, and make sure you floss everyday. If you dont floss, I think it takes a few days for the gunk to become solid.
Actually, yes and no.
Flossing alone is not that effective. flossing is really effective when it is mixed with brushing teeth, with a good tooth paste, and Mouth wash.
When we eat, very small food particles stuck inbetween our teeth and gums, and in interdental spaces. These particles make a very good medium for the bacteria to grow. Thus these particles help (bacterias) in decaying our very sweet n powerful n lovely teeth. What else they do is also very important. These food particles get stick in between the teeth and gums, and thus cause inflammation of that part. This is the main reason many times of toothache. Also, these food particles decay and cause bad breath.
Flossing, actually, takes away these small food particles from the interdental area. The food particles and the bacteria in the area of gums are not dealt by the flossing. For that we need to brush the teeth and to kill the remaining bacteria and keep the inflammation away, we need to wash our mouth with good mouth wash.
- What low impact exercises can I use to lose body fat?
- Do you use floss in a big spool or one of those floss forks?
- For how long should one floss at a time?
- What are your favorite flossing techniques or materials for taking care dental wire areas, where regular flossing techniques are not possible?
- Why didn’t you floss before?
- Do you floss BEFORE or AFTER brushing? I always floss before.
- How do you get yourself to floss on those nights when you don’t really feel like it and would just like to get into bed?
- What’s the best advice to not forget to floss for that day?
- Do you use floss thread, a floss hook or a water pressure floss?
- Which kind of floss do you use?