Oil pulling is a waste of time. Or does not whiten or prevent cavities. If you are looking to whiten, use whitening as recommended by your dental professional. If you are looking for cavity reduction use high fluoride toothpaste and don't rinse after brushing. Make sure you floss too.
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?