Oil pulling is a waste of time. Or does not whiten or prevent cavities. If you are looking to whiten, use whitening as recommended by your dental professional. If you are looking for cavity reduction use high fluoride toothpaste and don't rinse after brushing. Make sure you floss too.
- How long do you floss
- What kind of floss / flosser do you use?
- Do you guys wash the string for each teeth you floss or?
- How to do it properly?
- Do you floss at the same time every day?
- Do you start with your top teeth or bottom?
- How would I know I’m flossing effectively?
- How do you celebrate a flossing habit? Lol
- Do you floss regularly or is this a new habbit?
- How many times a day do you floss?