I sometimes do not brush my teeth at all during the day, those days are high pain days hard to move my body days. If my teeth get to bad and my breath is disgusting then, I will get up and brush and floss. But my pain is so bad that I have a hard time thinking even.
- Is it okay to only floss once a day?
- Do you floss in the morning or at night?
- Do you find that there are some teeth that always have particles stuck in them? And, if so, do you spend more time brushing that area?
- Do you ever want to abondon the flossing habit?
- which should i do first, floss or brush?
- Do you floss in the middle of the day?
- How often do you floss? Do Your gums bleed?
- Floss on the mornign or evening?
- Now that you’ve been flossing, do you notice a difference!
- Why do you avoid flossing?