Biodegradable Dental Floss With a Refillable Glass Holder | Naturally Waxed With Candelilla Wax | 100% Compostable | 33yds/30m Natural Silk Spool | Eco-Friendly Zero Waste Oral Care | Mint Flavored https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FC4JBZZ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_aLR8Cb7FJNCTS
- How much time do you exercise for daily?
- How do you keep motivated to exercise, even if you feel tired/sick/overrun?
- I can often get lost for hours in deep work forgetting to take breaks or to stop to eat then end up going to bed very late. I do not want to stop when I get started. What suggestions and advice do you have?
- What do you do for exercise on days when you have no willpower at all?
- Studying is something that I have to do, and I always feel so tired if it. I always want to skip this part. Do you have any suggestions for me to rewire my brain for enjoying in my learning and studying? I really hope that I would enjoy it someday.
- How many times do you floss a day?
- Do you wash your mouth with a mouthwash? Is it necessary?
- How do I know that the floss brand I use is healthy?
- Which flossing method do you prefer and why?
- Are there less wasteful types of floss? It’s a lot of plastic waste.
- Floss first or brush first?
- What’s the best way to floss your teeth?
- Why do you feel you don’t have time to floss?
- How important is the environmental aspect when buying/using floss for you?
- How do you inspire yourself to meditate?