Biodegradable Dental Floss With a Refillable Glass Holder | Naturally Waxed With Candelilla Wax | 100% Compostable | 33yds/30m Natural Silk Spool | Eco-Friendly Zero Waste Oral Care | Mint Flavored https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FC4JBZZ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_aLR8Cb7FJNCTS
- I’m so tired of forgetting to floss! Any advice?
- Does anyone floss more than once per day?
- Recently I read that flossers who use waxed minted floss like Oral B have higher rates of certain type of cancers due to the chemical that the floss is coated with. Does this scare you? What alternative would you use?
- How long does it take you to floss?
- What’s the best way to floss your teeth?
- Is it really helpful to have the floss habit?
- What are the benefits of flossing? But I mean, visible ones. I’ve not been flossing for more then 10 years and nothing happened.
- Do you have a travel floss?
- Does having a scented floss actually do anything?
- What flossing tools can I use to keep from damaging my gums? Mint dental floss sticks between my teeth and is hard to use. Any suggestions for good alternative ways to floss?
- Are you supposed to floss after every meal? How do you do that if you aren’t home?
- How to I get in to the habit of flossing again?
- Do you think flossing is important? If you don’t or do, why so?
- It doesn’t hurt your teeth to floss more than once a day, right?
- Do you recommend any particular type of floss for teeth with wide gaps between them?