Biodegradable Dental Floss With a Refillable Glass Holder | Naturally Waxed With Candelilla Wax | 100% Compostable | 33yds/30m Natural Silk Spool | Eco-Friendly Zero Waste Oral Care | Mint Flavored https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FC4JBZZ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_aLR8Cb7FJNCTS
- What do you tell yourself to stay motivated to floss everyday?
- What time of day is the best time to floss for best effect?
- How best does one floss around molars? They’re hard to reach, hard to see, yet often the most in need of extra attention.
- Is it necessary to floss everyday? How does one floss properly and how do I know it’s helping? I feel like I am not doing it properly and that it’s not helping so I kind of find it hard to make it stick
- Do you always carry dental floss with you?
- How do you remember to do it?
- I am an avid user of floss picks—is there something else you suggest I try? (Water pick, standard floss, etc)
- Should I floss 1 or 2 times a day? I’m good at night only right now lol
- I’ve always brushed my teeth twice a day but it still shocked me how big a difference it made for me in oral hygiene. Did you notice any big changes?
- Should I set a timer for my flossing?